AIDA64 Extreme Edition v1.60
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove AIDA64 Extreme Edition v1.60 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition v1.60 from your computerFinalWire Ltd.
. More data about FinalWire Ltd. can be read here
. Please follow http://www.aida64.com
if you want to read more on AIDA64 Extreme Edition v1.60 on FinalWire Ltd.'s web page. Usually the AIDA64 Extreme Edition v1.60 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\AIDA64 Extreme Edition Engineer License directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling AIDA64 Extreme Edition v1.60 is C:\Program Files\AIDA64 Extreme Edition Engineer License\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. aida64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.96 MB (3101832 bytes) on disk.
AIDA64 Extreme Edition v1.60 is composed of the following executables which take 3.65 MB (3825724
bytes) on disk:
- aida64.exe (2.96 MB)
- unins000.exe (706.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.60
of AIDA64 Extreme Edition v1.60. For other AIDA64 Extreme Edition v1.60 versions please click below:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove AIDA64 Extreme Edition v1.60:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme Edition
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme Edition\AIDA64 Extreme Edition on the Web.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme Edition\AIDA64 Extreme Edition.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme Edition\Uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\AIDA64 Extreme Edition.lnk
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AIDA64 Extreme Edition_isUserName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AIDA64 Extreme Edition_isUserName\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AIDA64 Extreme Edition_isUserName\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AIDA64 Extreme Edition_isUserName\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AIDA64 Extreme Edition_isUserName\UninstallString
AIDA64 Extreme Edition v1.60 is an application offered by FinalWire Ltd.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase AIDA64 Extreme Edition v1.60 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AIDA64 Extreme Edition v1.60 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AIDA64 Extreme Edition v1.60 or simply click the Search field and type in "AIDA64 Extreme Edition v1.60". If it is installed on your PC the AIDA64 Extreme Edition v1.60 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AIDA64 Extreme Edition v1.60 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AIDA64 Extreme Edition v1.60, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AIDA64 Extreme Edition v1.60:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.aida64.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AIDA64 Extreme Edition Engineer License\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition v1.60.
8. After uninstalling AIDA64 Extreme Edition v1.60, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AIDA64 Extreme Edition v1.60 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AIDA64 Extreme Edition v1.60 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition v1.60 by FinalWire Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that AIDA64 Extreme Edition v1.60 by FinalWire Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme Edition v1.60 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 14:31:55.420