AIDA64 Extreme is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme from your computerWinBorg Apps
. Take a look here
for more information on WinBorg Apps. Please open http://www.aida64.co.uk/products/aida64-extreme
if you want to read more on AIDA64 Extreme on WinBorg Apps's web page. AIDA64 Extreme is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AIDA64 Extreme folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall AIDA64 Extreme by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AIDA64 Extreme\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 18.70 MB (19603408 bytes) on disk and is called aida64.exe.
AIDA64 Extreme installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 19.39 MB (20328565
bytes) on disk.
- aida64.exe (18.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The current web page applies to AIDA64 Extreme version 5.80
AIDA64 Extreme is an application marketed by WinBorg Apps. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AIDA64 Extreme from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AIDA64 Extreme or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AIDA64 Extreme". If it is installed on your PC the AIDA64 Extreme program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AIDA64 Extreme in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AIDA64 Extreme, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AIDA64 Extreme:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.aida64.co.uk/products/aida64-extreme
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AIDA64 Extreme\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AIDA64 Extreme.
8. After uninstalling AIDA64 Extreme, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AIDA64 Extreme that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AIDA64 Extreme using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AIDA64 Extreme by WinBorg Apps from your PC, nor are we saying that AIDA64 Extreme by WinBorg Apps is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AIDA64 Extreme supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 18:40:54.683