AIDA64 Extreme is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme from your computerWinBorg Apps
. Take a look here
for more information on WinBorg Apps. Please open http://www.aida64.co.uk/products/aida64-extreme
if you want to read more on AIDA64 Extreme on WinBorg Apps's web page. AIDA64 Extreme is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AIDA64 Extreme folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall AIDA64 Extreme by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AIDA64 Extreme\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 18.70 MB (19603408 bytes) on disk and is called aida64.exe.
AIDA64 Extreme installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 19.39 MB (20328565
bytes) on disk.
- aida64.exe (18.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The current web page applies to AIDA64 Extreme version 5.80
AIDA64 Extreme is an application marketed by WinBorg Apps. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall AIDA64 Extreme is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AIDA64 Extreme from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AIDA64 Extreme or simply click the Search field and type in "AIDA64 Extreme". The AIDA64 Extreme program will be found very quickly. When you select AIDA64 Extreme in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AIDA64 Extreme, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AIDA64 Extreme:
- The software company is: http://www.aida64.co.uk/products/aida64-extreme
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AIDA64 Extreme\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AIDA64 Extreme.
8. After uninstalling AIDA64 Extreme, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AIDA64 Extreme that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AIDA64 Extreme using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AIDA64 Extreme by WinBorg Apps from your PC, nor are we saying that AIDA64 Extreme by WinBorg Apps is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AIDA64 Extreme supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 18:40:54.683