AIDA64 Business Edition
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove AIDA64 Business Edition for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall AIDA64 Business Edition from your systemFlamman y Dafne
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Flamman y Dafne. AIDA64 Business Edition is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86) directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove AIDA64 Business Edition by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AIDA64 Business Edition\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. AIDA64 Business Edition's main file takes about 4.25 MB (4461568 bytes) and is named aida64.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside AIDA64 Business Edition. They take about 4.36 MB (4571648
bytes) on disk.
- aida64.exe (4.25 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (107.50 KB)
The current web page applies to AIDA64 Business Edition version 1.00
AIDA64 Business Edition is a program offered by Flamman y Dafne. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove AIDA64 Business Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AIDA64 Business Edition from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AIDA64 Business Edition or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AIDA64 Business Edition". The AIDA64 Business Edition program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AIDA64 Business Edition in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AIDA64 Business Edition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AIDA64 Business Edition.
8. After removing AIDA64 Business Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AIDA64 Business Edition which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AIDA64 Business Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AIDA64 Business Edition by Flamman y Dafne from your PC, we are not saying that AIDA64 Business Edition by Flamman y Dafne is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AIDA64 Business Edition supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-04-04 09:27:33.783