You can find on this page details on how to remove AIDA64 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall AIDA64 from your computerFinalWire Ltd.
. You can find out more on FinalWire Ltd. or check for application updates here
. AIDA64 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AIDA64 folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for AIDA64 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AIDA64\Uninstall.exe. aida64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.98 MB (4172240 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in AIDA64. They take 4.08 MB (4273857
bytes) on disk.
- aida64.exe (3.98 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (99.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 64
of AIDA64. For more AIDA64 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AIDA64 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall AIDA64:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AIDA64
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\StartMenu\AIDA64.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AIDA64\AIDA64.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AIDA64\Uninstall AIDA64.lnk
AIDA64 is a program marketed by FinalWire Ltd.. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove AIDA64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AIDA64 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AIDA64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AIDA64". If it is installed on your PC the AIDA64 app will be found automatically. After you select AIDA64 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AIDA64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AIDA64.
8. After uninstalling AIDA64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AIDA64 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AIDA64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AIDA64 by FinalWire Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that AIDA64 by FinalWire Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AIDA64 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:39:56.347