AI Suite II
This web page is about AI Suite II for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall AI Suite II from your computerASUSTeK Computer Inc.
. More information about ASUSTeK Computer Inc. can be read here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AI Suite II folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\ProgramData\ASUS\AI Suite II\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AI Suite II. AI Suite II.exe is the AI Suite II's main executable file and it occupies around 1.43 MB (1504640 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in AI Suite II. They take 9.33 MB (9783296
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AI Suite II.exe (1.43 MB)
- AsRoutineController.exe (2.80 MB)
- MiscTool.exe (997.63 KB)
- AsAPHider.exe (346.63 KB)
- CompalUpdater.exe (102.63 KB)
- PEUpdater.exe (102.63 KB)
- afuwin.exe (256.13 KB)
- afuwinx64.exe (346.13 KB)
- CapLogo.exe (356.00 KB)
- CompalChangeLogo.exe (348.00 KB)
- EFILogo.exe (348.00 KB)
- Logo.exe (120.13 KB)
- AlertHelper.exe (1.06 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.01.07
of AI Suite II. Click on the links below for other AI Suite II versions:
...click to view all...
AI Suite II is an application marketed by ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall AI Suite II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AI Suite II from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AI Suite II or simply activate the Search field and type in "AI Suite II". If it is installed on your PC the AI Suite II application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AI Suite II in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AI Suite II, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AI Suite II.
8. After uninstalling AI Suite II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AI Suite II that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AI Suite II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AI Suite II by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AI Suite II by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AI Suite II in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 15:08:42.120