AI Manager is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall AI Manager from your computerASUSTeK
. Additional info about ASUSTeK can be seen here
. AI Manager is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UserName\AI Manager directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. AI Manager's complete uninstall command line is RunDll32. AI Manager's main file takes around 838.00 KB (858112 bytes) and is named AIManager.exe.
AI Manager is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.78 MB (1867264
bytes) on disk:
- AIManager.exe (838.00 KB)
- AsShellApplication.exe (220.00 KB)
- RegSchdTask.exe (364.50 KB)
- GearHelp.exe (401.00 KB)
The current page applies to AI Manager version 1.07.00
alone. Click on the links below for other AI Manager versions:
...click to view all...
AI Manager is an application released by the software company ASUSTeK. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall AI Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AI Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AI Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AI Manager". If it is installed on your PC the AI Manager app will be found very quickly. After you click AI Manager in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AI Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AI Manager.
8. After uninstalling AI Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AI Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AI Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AI Manager by ASUSTeK from your computer, nor are we saying that AI Manager by ASUSTeK is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AI Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 19:41:19.763