AI Gaming 19.03.28.01
This web page contains complete information on how to remove AI Gaming 19.03.28.01 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AI Gaming 19.03.28.01 from your computerGIGABYTE
. You can read more on GIGABYTE or check for application updates here
. AI Gaming 19.03.28.01 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\AI Gaming folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall AI Gaming 19.03.28.01 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AI Gaming\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. AI Gaming 19.03.28.01's primary file takes about 1.18 MB (1238016 bytes) and is named AI_widget.exe.
AI Gaming 19.03.28.01 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.58 MB (1654546
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AiLaunch.exe (12.50 KB)
- AI_widget.exe (1.18 MB)
- azure.exe (27.00 KB)
- SenseService.exe (16.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (174.77 KB)
- aimovie.exe (176.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 19.03.28.01
of AI Gaming 19.03.28.01.
AI Gaming 19.03.28.01 is an application released by the software company GIGABYTE. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall AI Gaming 19.03.28.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AI Gaming 19.03.28.01 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AI Gaming 19.03.28.01 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AI Gaming 19.03.28.01". If it exists on your system the AI Gaming 19.03.28.01 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AI Gaming 19.03.28.01 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AI Gaming 19.03.28.01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AI Gaming 19.03.28.01.
8. After uninstalling AI Gaming 19.03.28.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AI Gaming 19.03.28.01 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AI Gaming 19.03.28.01 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AI Gaming 19.03.28.01 by GIGABYTE from your computer, nor are we saying that AI Gaming 19.03.28.01 by GIGABYTE is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AI Gaming 19.03.28.01 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-02 05:43:53.970