AHD Subtitles Maker Professional
This web page is about AHD Subtitles Maker Professional for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AHD Subtitles Maker Professional from your systemAHD
. Go over here
where you can read more on AHD. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\AHD\AHD Subtitles Maker Professional folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is titled AHDSubtitlesMakerProfessional.exe and it has a size of 1.08 MB (1129984 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in AHD Subtitles Maker Professional. They occupy 1.89 MB (1980928
bytes) on disk.
- AHDSubtitlesConvertor.exe (229.50 KB)
- AHDSubtitlesMakerProfessional.exe (1.08 MB)
- LanguageFilesEditor.exe (194.50 KB)
- SynchronizationTool.exe (215.50 KB)
- Updater.exe (191.50 KB)
The current page applies to AHD Subtitles Maker Professional version 4.0.987.176
only. For other AHD Subtitles Maker Professional versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AHD Subtitles Maker Professional is an application released by AHD. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase AHD Subtitles Maker Professional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AHD Subtitles Maker Professional with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AHD Subtitles Maker Professional or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AHD Subtitles Maker Professional". The AHD Subtitles Maker Professional program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AHD Subtitles Maker Professional in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AHD Subtitles Maker Professional, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AHD Subtitles Maker Professional.
8. After uninstalling AHD Subtitles Maker Professional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AHD Subtitles Maker Professional that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AHD Subtitles Maker Professional with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AHD Subtitles Maker Professional by AHD from your computer, we are not saying that AHD Subtitles Maker Professional by AHD is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AHD Subtitles Maker Professional supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-27 21:23:33.350