AGIR.VIH version 1.0
AGIR.VIH version 1.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall AGIR.VIH version 1.0 from your PCSolthis
. Take a look here
for more info on Solthis. You can read more about related to AGIR.VIH version 1.0 at www.solthis.org/
. Usually the AGIR.VIH version 1.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\AGIR.VIH directory, depending on the user's option during install. AGIR.VIH version 1.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AGIR.VIH\unins000.exe. main.exe is the AGIR.VIH version 1.0's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.31 MB (1369600 bytes) on disk.
AGIR.VIH version 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.45 MB (2572745
bytes) on disk.
- main.exe (1.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This page is about AGIR.VIH version 1.0 version 1.0
AGIR.VIH version 1.0 is a program by Solthis. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase AGIR.VIH version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AGIR.VIH version 1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AGIR.VIH version 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AGIR.VIH version 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the AGIR.VIH version 1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AGIR.VIH version 1.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AGIR.VIH version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AGIR.VIH version 1.0:
- The software company is: www.solthis.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AGIR.VIH\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AGIR.VIH version 1.0.
8. After removing AGIR.VIH version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AGIR.VIH version 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AGIR.VIH version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AGIR.VIH version 1.0 by Solthis from your PC, we are not saying that AGIR.VIH version 1.0 by Solthis is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AGIR.VIH version 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-20 16:32:34.213