AForge.NET Framework 22.214.171.124
AForge.NET Framework 126.96.36.199 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall AForge.NET Framework 188.8.131.52 from your PCAForge.NET
. Additional info about AForge.NET can be seen here
. More info about the application AForge.NET Framework 184.108.40.206 can be found at http://www.aforgenet.com/framework/
. AForge.NET Framework 220.127.116.11 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\AForge.NET\Framework folder, subject to the user's choice. AForge.NET Framework 18.104.22.168's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AForge.NET\Framework\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named IPPrototyper.exe and occupies 38.50 KB (39424 bytes).
The executables below are part of AForge.NET Framework 22.214.171.124. They take about 892.78 KB (914202
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- IPPrototyper.exe (38.50 KB)
- Player.exe (16.50 KB)
- MotionDetector.exe (71.00 KB)
The current page applies to AForge.NET Framework 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
AForge.NET Framework 184.108.40.206 is an application offered by AForge.NET. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase AForge.NET Framework 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AForge.NET Framework 18.104.22.168 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AForge.NET Framework 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search field and type in "AForge.NET Framework 126.96.36.199". If it is installed on your PC the AForge.NET Framework 188.8.131.52 app will be found automatically. When you select AForge.NET Framework 184.108.40.206 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AForge.NET Framework 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AForge.NET Framework 18.104.22.168:
- The software company is: http://www.aforgenet.com/framework/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AForge.NET\Framework\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AForge.NET Framework 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling AForge.NET Framework 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AForge.NET Framework 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AForge.NET Framework 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AForge.NET Framework 220.127.116.11 by AForge.NET from your computer, nor are we saying that AForge.NET Framework 18.104.22.168 by AForge.NET is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AForge.NET Framework 22.214.171.124 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-28 02:00:55.280