AFOne - VisualD
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall AFOne - VisualD for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall AFOne - VisualD from your systemVisual Developer
. You can read more on Visual Developer or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.visuald.cl
to get more information about AFOne - VisualD on Visual Developer's website. Usually the AFOne - VisualD application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\SAP Business One\AddOns\VID\Activo Fijo IFRS directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\SAP Business One\AddOns\VID\Activo Fijo IFRS\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AFOne - VisualD. The application's main executable file occupies 692.00 KB (708608 bytes) on disk and is called Activo Fijo - IFRS.exe.
AFOne - VisualD contains of the executables below. They take 5.85 MB (6136423
bytes) on disk.
- Activo Fijo - IFRS.exe (692.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (3.81 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.11 KB)
- VisuaD.Core.exe (696.46 KB)
AFOne - VisualD is an application marketed by the software company Visual Developer. Some users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall AFOne - VisualD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AFOne - VisualD from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AFOne - VisualD or simply click the Search feature and type in "AFOne - VisualD". If it exists on your system the AFOne - VisualD program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AFOne - VisualD in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AFOne - VisualD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AFOne - VisualD:
- The publisher is: http://www.visuald.cl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\SAP Business One\AddOns\VID\Activo Fijo IFRS\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AFOne - VisualD.
8. After uninstalling AFOne - VisualD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AFOne - VisualD which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AFOne - VisualD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AFOne - VisualD by Visual Developer from your computer, nor are we saying that AFOne - VisualD by Visual Developer is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AFOne - VisualD in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 12:22:32.003