AEP SSL Tunnel Client 184.108.40.206
This info is about AEP SSL Tunnel Client 220.127.116.11 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall AEP SSL Tunnel Client 18.104.22.168 from your PCAEP Networks, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on AEP Networks, Inc.. More info about the program AEP SSL Tunnel Client 22.214.171.124 can be seen at http://www.aepnetworks.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\AEP\SSLTunnel folder (same installation drive as Windows). AEP SSL Tunnel Client 126.96.36.199's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AEP\SSLTunnel\InstallVPN.exe uninstall. cclient.exe is the AEP SSL Tunnel Client 188.8.131.52's main executable file and it takes close to 68.00 KB (69632 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in AEP SSL Tunnel Client 184.108.40.206. They take 1.08 MB (1133654
bytes) on disk.
- InstallVPN.exe (50.12 KB)
- instvpn.exe (3.66 KB)
- NetSP.exe (884.00 KB)
- nvpns.exe (18.50 KB)
- cclient.exe (68.00 KB)
The current page applies to AEP SSL Tunnel Client 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove AEP SSL Tunnel Client 22.214.171.124.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Netilla VPN Client
AEP SSL Tunnel Client 126.96.36.199 is an application released by the software company AEP Networks, Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall AEP SSL Tunnel Client 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AEP SSL Tunnel Client 184.108.40.206 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AEP SSL Tunnel Client 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AEP SSL Tunnel Client 18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the AEP SSL Tunnel Client 22.214.171.124 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AEP SSL Tunnel Client 126.96.36.199 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AEP SSL Tunnel Client 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AEP SSL Tunnel Client 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.aepnetworks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AEP\SSLTunnel\InstallVPN.exe uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AEP SSL Tunnel Client 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling AEP SSL Tunnel Client 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AEP SSL Tunnel Client 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AEP SSL Tunnel Client 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AEP SSL Tunnel Client 188.8.131.52 by AEP Networks, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AEP SSL Tunnel Client 184.108.40.206 by AEP Networks, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AEP SSL Tunnel Client 220.127.116.11 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 12:17:59.810