AEP SSL Tunnel Client 188.8.131.52
This info is about AEP SSL Tunnel Client 184.108.40.206 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall AEP SSL Tunnel Client 220.127.116.11 from your PCAEP Networks, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on AEP Networks, Inc.. More info about the program AEP SSL Tunnel Client 18.104.22.168 can be seen at http://www.aepnetworks.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\AEP\SSLTunnel folder (same installation drive as Windows). AEP SSL Tunnel Client 22.214.171.124's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AEP\SSLTunnel\InstallVPN.exe uninstall. cclient.exe is the AEP SSL Tunnel Client 126.96.36.199's main executable file and it takes close to 68.00 KB (69632 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in AEP SSL Tunnel Client 188.8.131.52. They take 1.08 MB (1133654
bytes) on disk.
- InstallVPN.exe (50.12 KB)
- instvpn.exe (3.66 KB)
- NetSP.exe (884.00 KB)
- nvpns.exe (18.50 KB)
- cclient.exe (68.00 KB)
The current page applies to AEP SSL Tunnel Client 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove AEP SSL Tunnel Client 18.104.22.168.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Netilla VPN Client
AEP SSL Tunnel Client 22.214.171.124 is an application released by the software company AEP Networks, Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall AEP SSL Tunnel Client 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AEP SSL Tunnel Client 188.8.131.52 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AEP SSL Tunnel Client 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search field and type in "AEP SSL Tunnel Client 220.127.116.11". The AEP SSL Tunnel Client 18.104.22.168 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select AEP SSL Tunnel Client 22.214.171.124 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AEP SSL Tunnel Client 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AEP SSL Tunnel Client 188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.aepnetworks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AEP\SSLTunnel\InstallVPN.exe uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AEP SSL Tunnel Client 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling AEP SSL Tunnel Client 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AEP SSL Tunnel Client 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AEP SSL Tunnel Client 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AEP SSL Tunnel Client 126.96.36.199 by AEP Networks, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AEP SSL Tunnel Client 188.8.131.52 by AEP Networks, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AEP SSL Tunnel Client 184.108.40.206 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-17 12:17:59.810