AEMdata version 4.1.1
This page is about AEMdata version 4.1.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AEMdata version 4.1.1 from your computerGeneral Engine Management Systems Ltd
. Take a look here
for more info on General Engine Management Systems Ltd. More details about AEMdata version 4.1.1 can be seen at http://www.gems.co.uk
. AEMdata version 4.1.1 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AEM\AEMdata directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\AEM\AEMdata\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AEMdata version 4.1.1. AEMdata version 4.1.1's main file takes around 10.23 MB (10731520 bytes) and is called AEMdata.exe.
The following executables are contained in AEMdata version 4.1.1. They occupy 11.87 MB (12450142
bytes) on disk.
- AEMdata.exe (10.23 MB)
- CrashSender1402.exe (967.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (711.34 KB)
The current page applies to AEMdata version 4.1.1 version 4.1.1
AEMdata version 4.1.1 is an application marketed by General Engine Management Systems Ltd. Some users choose to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase AEMdata version 4.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AEMdata version 4.1.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AEMdata version 4.1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AEMdata version 4.1.1". If it exists on your system the AEMdata version 4.1.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AEMdata version 4.1.1 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AEMdata version 4.1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AEMdata version 4.1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gems.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AEM\AEMdata\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AEMdata version 4.1.1.
8. After removing AEMdata version 4.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AEMdata version 4.1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AEMdata version 4.1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AEMdata version 4.1.1 by General Engine Management Systems Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that AEMdata version 4.1.1 by General Engine Management Systems Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AEMdata version 4.1.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-24 20:11:09.570