AEMTuner is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AEMTuner from your computerAdvanced Engine Management
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Advanced Engine Management. More details about AEMTuner can be found at http://www.aemelectronics.com/
. AEMTuner is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AEM\AEMTuner folder, subject to the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for AEMTuner is C:\Program Files (x86)\AEM\AEMTuner\unins000.exe. AEMTuner's main file takes about 812.00 KB (831488 bytes) and its name is AEMTuner.exe.
The executable files below are part of AEMTuner. They occupy an average of 3.38 MB (3539119
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AEMTuner.exe (812.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
- AEMLogInstaller.exe (1.13 MB)
- AEMUpdater.exe (172.00 KB)
- AEMTuner_Updates_220.127.116.11.exe (332.54 KB)
- Clear EMS Firmware Tool.exe (308.00 KB)
The current page applies to AEMTuner version 2.98.2012.0823
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AEMTuner:
AEMTuner is a program offered by Advanced Engine Management. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase AEMTuner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AEMTuner from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AEMTuner or simply click the Search feature and type in "AEMTuner". The AEMTuner application will be found very quickly. When you select AEMTuner in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AEMTuner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AEMTuner:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.aemelectronics.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AEM\AEMTuner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AEMTuner.
8. After removing AEMTuner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AEMTuner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AEMTuner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AEMTuner by Advanced Engine Management from your computer, nor are we saying that AEMTuner by Advanced Engine Management is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AEMTuner in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-04 13:52:23.493