You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AEMLog for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AEMLog from your systemAdvanced Engine Management
. More information on Advanced Engine Management can be found here
. More details about AEMLog can be found at http://www.aemelectronics.com/
. AEMLog is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AEM\AEMLog folder, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for AEMLog is C:\Program Files (x86)\AEM\AEMLog\unins000.exe. AEMLog's main file takes about 1.79 MB (1880576 bytes) and is called AEMLog.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in AEMLog. They occupy 2.46 MB (2576218
bytes) on disk.
- AEMLog.exe (1.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
The current page applies to AEMLog version 3.10
AEMLog is an application marketed by the software company Advanced Engine Management. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall AEMLog is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AEMLog using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AEMLog or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AEMLog". If it exists on your system the AEMLog application will be found automatically. When you select AEMLog in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AEMLog, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AEMLog:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.aemelectronics.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AEM\AEMLog\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AEMLog.
8. After uninstalling AEMLog, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AEMLog which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AEMLog using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AEMLog by Advanced Engine Management from your computer, nor are we saying that AEMLog by Advanced Engine Management is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AEMLog in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-24 20:07:15.970