This page is about ADSafe for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ADSafe from your PCShanghai Damo Network Technology Co. Ltd.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Shanghai Damo Network Technology Co. Ltd.. You can read more about about ADSafe at http://www.ad-safe.com/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ADSafe folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for ADSafe is C:\Program Files (x86)\ADSafe\uninst.exe. ADSafe.exe is the ADSafe's primary executable file and it takes around 1.72 MB (1804792 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in ADSafe. They occupy 2.67 MB (2799080
bytes) on disk.
- ADSafe.exe (1.72 MB)
- ADSafe64.exe (17.30 KB)
- ADSafeSvc.exe (87.84 KB)
- BugReport.exe (130.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (735.49 KB)
This info is about ADSafe version 188.8.131.522
only. You can find below a few links to other ADSafe versions:
...click to view all...
ADSafe is a program marketed by the software company Shanghai Damo Network Technology Co. Ltd.. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase ADSafe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ADSafe from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ADSafe or simply click the Search feature and type in "ADSafe". The ADSafe application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ADSafe in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ADSafe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ADSafe:
- The software company is: http://www.ad-safe.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ADSafe\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ADSafe.
8. After removing ADSafe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ADSafe that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ADSafe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ADSafe by Shanghai Damo Network Technology Co. Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that ADSafe by Shanghai Damo Network Technology Co. Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ADSafe in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 03:16:11.147