ADRIA 6.0.9 Demo
A way to uninstall ADRIA 6.0.9 Demo from your computer
You can find below details on how to remove ADRIA 6.0.9 Demo for Windows. It was created for Windows by ADRIA electronic d.o.o. Rijeka
. More information on ADRIA electronic d.o.o. Rijeka can be found here
. You can get more details on ADRIA 6.0.9 Demo at http://www.adria-electronic.hr/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ADRIA directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. ADRIA 6.0.9 Demo's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ADRIA\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.28 MB (1344000 bytes) on disk and is titled IRooms.exe.
The executable files below are part of ADRIA 6.0.9 Demo. They occupy an average of 2.03 MB (2126330
bytes) on disk.
- IRooms.exe (1.28 MB)
- robocopy.exe (78.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (678.99 KB)
- watchdog.exe (7.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.9
of ADRIA 6.0.9 Demo.
How to uninstall ADRIA 6.0.9 Demo from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
ADRIA 6.0.9 Demo is a program released by ADRIA electronic d.o.o. Rijeka. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove ADRIA 6.0.9 Demo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ADRIA 6.0.9 Demo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ADRIA 6.0.9 Demo". If it is installed on your PC the ADRIA 6.0.9 Demo app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ADRIA 6.0.9 Demo in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ADRIA 6.0.9 Demo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ADRIA 6.0.9 Demo:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.adria-electronic.hr/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ADRIA\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ADRIA 6.0.9 Demo.
8. After uninstalling ADRIA 6.0.9 Demo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ADRIA 6.0.9 Demo that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ADRIA 6.0.9 Demo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ADRIA 6.0.9 Demo by ADRIA electronic d.o.o. Rijeka from your computer, we are not saying that ADRIA 6.0.9 Demo by ADRIA electronic d.o.o. Rijeka is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ADRIA 6.0.9 Demo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2021-01-04 12:27:39.143