This web page is about ADP for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ADP from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. You can read more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. ADP is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing ADP is C:\Program. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. SelfService.exe is the ADP's primary executable file and it occupies about 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ADP. They occupy an average of 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
ADP is a program offered by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove ADP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ADP from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ADP or simply activate the Search field and type in "ADP". If it exists on your system the ADP application will be found automatically. When you select ADP in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ADP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ADP.
8. After uninstalling ADP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ADP which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ADP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ADP by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that ADP by Delivered by Citrix is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ADP supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 08:42:54.967