ADO.NET Data Services v1.5 CTP2
ADO.NET Data Services v1.5 CTP2 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ADO.NET Data Services v1.5 CTP2 from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. Open here
for more information on Microsoft Corporation. ADO.NET Data Services v1.5 CTP2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ADO.NET Data Services V1.5 CTP2\Uninstall folder, subject to the user's option. ADO.NET Data Services v1.5 CTP2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ADO.NET Data Services V1.5 CTP2\Uninstall\install.exe. AdoNetDataServicesSetupHelper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 41.88 KB (42880 bytes) on disk.
ADO.NET Data Services v1.5 CTP2 contains of the executables below. They take 586.52 KB (600592
bytes) on disk.
- AdoNetDataServicesSetupHelper.exe (41.88 KB)
- install.exe (544.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5
of ADO.NET Data Services v1.5 CTP2.
ADO.NET Data Services v1.5 CTP2 is an application by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove ADO.NET Data Services v1.5 CTP2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ADO.NET Data Services v1.5 CTP2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ADO.NET Data Services v1.5 CTP2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ADO.NET Data Services v1.5 CTP2". If it exists on your system the ADO.NET Data Services v1.5 CTP2 app will be found very quickly. After you select ADO.NET Data Services v1.5 CTP2 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ADO.NET Data Services v1.5 CTP2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ADO.NET Data Services v1.5 CTP2.
8. After removing ADO.NET Data Services v1.5 CTP2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ADO.NET Data Services v1.5 CTP2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ADO.NET Data Services v1.5 CTP2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ADO.NET Data Services v1.5 CTP2 by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that ADO.NET Data Services v1.5 CTP2 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ADO.NET Data Services v1.5 CTP2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 12:11:55.510