ADOC N@vigator (1)
This page is about ADOC N@vigator (1) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall ADOC N@vigator (1) from your systemAirbus
. Further information on Airbus can be seen here
. ADOC N@vigator (1) is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin folder, subject to the user's option. ADOC N@vigator (1)'s entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\javaw.exe" -Djdk.lang.Process.allowAmbigousCommands=true -jar "C:\Program Files\Airbus\Uninstaller\airnav-uninstaller.jar" -x. The application's main executable file occupies 162.00 KB (165888 bytes) on disk and is labeled java.exe.
ADOC N@vigator (1) is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.17 MB (1223680
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- java-rmi.exe (31.50 KB)
- java.exe (162.00 KB)
- javacpl.exe (43.50 KB)
- javaw.exe (162.00 KB)
- javaws.exe (179.00 KB)
- jbroker.exe (84.00 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (16.00 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.50 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.50 KB)
- klist.exe (32.50 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.50 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.50 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.50 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.50 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.50 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.50 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.50 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (14.50 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.50 KB)
- unpack200.exe (145.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ADOC N@vigator (1) version 3.13.3
alone. You can find below a few links to other ADOC N@vigator (1) versions:
...click to view all...
ADOC N@vigator (1) is an application marketed by the software company Airbus. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove ADOC N@vigator (1) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ADOC N@vigator (1) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ADOC N@vigator (1) or simply click the Search feature and type in "ADOC N@vigator (1)". If it exists on your system the ADOC N@vigator (1) app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ADOC N@vigator (1) in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ADOC N@vigator (1), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ADOC N@vigator (1).
8. After uninstalling ADOC N@vigator (1), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ADOC N@vigator (1) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ADOC N@vigator (1) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove ADOC N@vigator (1) by Airbus from your computer, we are not saying that ADOC N@vigator (1) by Airbus is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ADOC N@vigator (1) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-14 02:51:12.817