This page is about ADLCONF 4.16.0001 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ADLCONF 4.16.0001 from your computerPacific Crest
. You can read more on Pacific Crest or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pacific Crest\ADLCONF directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling ADLCONF 4.16.0001 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pacific Crest\ADLCONF\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called ADLCONF.exe and occupies 4.43 MB (4644864 bytes).
ADLCONF 4.16.0001 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.20 MB (7544857
bytes) on disk:
- ADLCONF.exe (4.43 MB)
- Sentinel System Driver Installer.exe (2.71 MB)
- uninst.exe (54.21 KB)
The current page applies to ADLCONF 4.16.0001 version 4.16.0001
ADLCONF 4.16.0001 is a program offered by the software company Pacific Crest. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall ADLCONF 4.16.0001 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ADLCONF 4.16.0001 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ADLCONF 4.16.0001 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ADLCONF 4.16.0001". If it is installed on your PC the ADLCONF 4.16.0001 application will be found very quickly. After you click ADLCONF 4.16.0001 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ADLCONF 4.16.0001, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ADLCONF 4.16.0001.
8. After removing ADLCONF 4.16.0001, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ADLCONF 4.16.0001 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ADLCONF 4.16.0001 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ADLCONF 4.16.0001 by Pacific Crest from your computer, we are not saying that ADLCONF 4.16.0001 by Pacific Crest is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ADLCONF 4.16.0001 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 17:43:21.083