This page is about ADLCONF 4.04.0002 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall ADLCONF 4.04.0002 from your PCPacific Crest
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Pacific Crest. ADLCONF 4.04.0002 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Pacific Crest\ADLCONF folder, subject to the user's option. You can remove ADLCONF 4.04.0002 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Pacific Crest\ADLCONF\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled ADLCONF.exe and its approximative size is 4.43 MB (4640768 bytes).
ADLCONF 4.04.0002 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.19 MB (7537295
bytes) on disk.
- ADLCONF.exe (4.43 MB)
- Sentinel System Driver Installer.exe (2.71 MB)
- uninst.exe (50.83 KB)
This page is about ADLCONF 4.04.0002 version 4.04.0002
ADLCONF 4.04.0002 is an application released by the software company Pacific Crest. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall ADLCONF 4.04.0002 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ADLCONF 4.04.0002 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ADLCONF 4.04.0002 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ADLCONF 4.04.0002". If it is installed on your PC the ADLCONF 4.04.0002 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ADLCONF 4.04.0002 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ADLCONF 4.04.0002, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ADLCONF 4.04.0002.
8. After removing ADLCONF 4.04.0002, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ADLCONF 4.04.0002 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ADLCONF 4.04.0002 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ADLCONF 4.04.0002 by Pacific Crest from your PC, nor are we saying that ADLCONF 4.04.0002 by Pacific Crest is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ADLCONF 4.04.0002 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 09:38:15.410