ADI SDP Drivers 126.96.36.199
ADI SDP Drivers 188.8.131.52 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ADI SDP Drivers 184.108.40.206 from your PCAnalog Devices, Inc.
. More information on Analog Devices, Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about about ADI SDP Drivers 220.127.116.11 at http://www.analog.com
. ADI SDP Drivers 18.104.22.168 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SDP\Drivers folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for ADI SDP Drivers 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SDP\Drivers\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is titled dpinst.exe and its approximative size is 537.05 KB (549944 bytes).
ADI SDP Drivers 126.96.36.199 contains of the executables below. They occupy 589.59 KB (603745
bytes) on disk.
- dpinst.exe (537.05 KB)
- uninst.exe (52.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of ADI SDP Drivers 184.108.40.206.
ADI SDP Drivers 220.127.116.11 is a program offered by Analog Devices, Inc.. Some computer users try to remove this program. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove ADI SDP Drivers 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ADI SDP Drivers 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ADI SDP Drivers 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search field and type in " ADI SDP Drivers 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the ADI SDP Drivers 184.108.40.206 program will be found very quickly. When you select ADI SDP Drivers 220.127.116.11 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ADI SDP Drivers 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ADI SDP Drivers 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.analog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SDP\Drivers\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ADI SDP Drivers 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling ADI SDP Drivers 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ADI SDP Drivers 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ADI SDP Drivers 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ADI SDP Drivers 18.104.22.168 by Analog Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ADI SDP Drivers 22.214.171.124 by Analog Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ADI SDP Drivers 126.96.36.199 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 13:43:45.007