You can find below detailed information on how to remove ADBlock for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall ADBlock from your computerADBlock
. Go over here
for more details on ADBlock. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Secure Speed Dial\IE\ADBlock folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Secure Speed Dial\IE\ADBlock\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ADBlock. ADBlock's main file takes around 4.02 MB (4213072 bytes) and is called Adblock.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with ADBlock. They occupy about 7.39 MB (7743984
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- Adblock.exe (4.02 MB)
- AdbUpdate.exe (2.24 MB)
This info is about ADBlock version 1.0
ADBlock is a program marketed by ADBlock. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall ADBlock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ADBlock from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ADBlock or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ADBlock". The ADBlock program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ADBlock in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ADBlock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ADBlock.
8. After uninstalling ADBlock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ADBlock which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ADBlock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ADBlock by ADBlock from your PC, we are not saying that ADBlock by ADBlock is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ADBlock supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-29 12:45:46.910