AD Audio Recorder 2.4.3
You can find below detailed information on how to remove AD Audio Recorder 2.4.3 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AD Audio Recorder 2.4.3 from your computerAdrosoft
. More information on Adrosoft can be seen here
. More details about AD Audio Recorder 2.4.3 can be seen at http://www.adrosoft.com
. Usually the AD Audio Recorder 2.4.3 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AD Audio Recorder directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove AD Audio Recorder 2.4.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AD Audio Recorder\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. ADARecorder.exe is the AD Audio Recorder 2.4.3's primary executable file and it takes about 1.67 MB (1748480 bytes) on disk.
AD Audio Recorder 2.4.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.36 MB (2473637
bytes) on disk.
- ADARecorder.exe (1.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4.3
of AD Audio Recorder 2.4.3.
AD Audio Recorder 2.4.3 is an application marketed by the software company Adrosoft. Some people decide to erase this application. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase AD Audio Recorder 2.4.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AD Audio Recorder 2.4.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AD Audio Recorder 2.4.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AD Audio Recorder 2.4.3". The AD Audio Recorder 2.4.3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AD Audio Recorder 2.4.3 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AD Audio Recorder 2.4.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AD Audio Recorder 2.4.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.adrosoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AD Audio Recorder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AD Audio Recorder 2.4.3.
8. After uninstalling AD Audio Recorder 2.4.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AD Audio Recorder 2.4.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AD Audio Recorder 2.4.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AD Audio Recorder 2.4.3 by Adrosoft from your computer, nor are we saying that AD Audio Recorder 2.4.3 by Adrosoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AD Audio Recorder 2.4.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 17:39:29.840