ACTScom Modem is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall ACTScom Modem from your computerZTE Mobile Telecom Co.,LTD.
. You can read more on ZTE Mobile Telecom Co.,LTD. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.zte.com.cn
to get more information about ACTScom Modem on ZTE Mobile Telecom Co.,LTD. 's website. ACTScom Modem is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ACTScom\Drivers folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for ACTScom Modem is C:\Program Files\ACTScom\Drivers\Uninstall64.exe. Uninstall64.exe is the ACTScom Modem's primary executable file and it takes around 790.57 KB (809544 bytes) on disk.
ACTScom Modem installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 790.57 KB (809544
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall64.exe (790.57 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of ACTScom Modem.
ACTScom Modem is an application marketed by the software company ZTE Mobile Telecom Co.,LTD. . Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall ACTScom Modem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ACTScom Modem from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ACTScom Modem or simply activate the Search field and type in "ACTScom Modem". If it is installed on your PC the ACTScom Modem program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ACTScom Modem in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ACTScom Modem, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ACTScom Modem:
- The software company is: http://www.zte.com.cn
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ACTScom\Drivers\Uninstall64.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ACTScom Modem.
8. After uninstalling ACTScom Modem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ACTScom Modem which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ACTScom Modem with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ACTScom Modem by ZTE Mobile Telecom Co.,LTD. from your computer, nor are we saying that ACTScom Modem by ZTE Mobile Telecom Co.,LTD. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ACTScom Modem in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-09 12:42:02.220