ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 126.96.36.199 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 188.8.131.52 from your computerMicrosoft
. You can read more on Microsoft or check for application updates here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 184.108.40.206 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 117.57 KB (120388 bytes).
The executables below are part of ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 220.127.116.11. They take about 117.57 KB (120388
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (117.57 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 22.214.171.124.
ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 126.96.36.199 is an application offered by the software company Microsoft. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 18.104.22.168". The ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 22.214.171.124 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 126.96.36.199 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 184.108.40.206.
8. After uninstalling ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 126.96.36.199 by Microsoft from your PC, nor are we saying that ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 188.8.131.52 by Microsoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 184.108.40.206 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-09 09:38:21.697