ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 184.108.40.206 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 220.127.116.11 from your computerMicrosoft
. You can read more on Microsoft or check for application updates here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 18.104.22.168 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 117.57 KB (120388 bytes).
The executables below are part of ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 22.214.171.124. They take about 117.57 KB (120388
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (117.57 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 188.8.131.52.
ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 184.108.40.206 is an application offered by the software company Microsoft. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 126.96.36.199". The ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 188.8.131.52 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 220.127.116.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 184.108.40.206 by Microsoft from your PC, nor are we saying that ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 220.127.116.11 by Microsoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ACTIVATOR_KJ.120829 18.104.22.168 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 09:38:21.697