ACTAFOLIO Win 1.0.1
ACTAFOLIO Win 1.0.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall ACTAFOLIO Win 1.0.1 from your computerACTA Area Software
. Check out here
for more info on ACTA Area Software. Please open http://www.actaareasoftware.com
if you want to read more on ACTAFOLIO Win 1.0.1 on ACTA Area Software's page. ACTAFOLIO Win 1.0.1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ACTAFOLIOWin101 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\ACTAFOLIOWin101\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove ACTAFOLIO Win 1.0.1. ACTAFOLIO.exe is the ACTAFOLIO Win 1.0.1's primary executable file and it takes around 9.34 MB (9796376 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ACTAFOLIO Win 1.0.1. They take an average of 10.49 MB (10996955
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- ACTAFOLIO.exe (9.34 MB)
This web page is about ACTAFOLIO Win 1.0.1 version 1.0.1
ACTAFOLIO Win 1.0.1 is an application released by the software company ACTA Area Software. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove ACTAFOLIO Win 1.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ACTAFOLIO Win 1.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ACTAFOLIO Win 1.0.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ACTAFOLIO Win 1.0.1". If it is installed on your PC the ACTAFOLIO Win 1.0.1 app will be found automatically. After you select ACTAFOLIO Win 1.0.1 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ACTAFOLIO Win 1.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ACTAFOLIO Win 1.0.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.actaareasoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ACTAFOLIOWin101\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ACTAFOLIO Win 1.0.1.
8. After uninstalling ACTAFOLIO Win 1.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ACTAFOLIO Win 1.0.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ACTAFOLIO Win 1.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ACTAFOLIO Win 1.0.1 by ACTA Area Software from your PC, we are not saying that ACTAFOLIO Win 1.0.1 by ACTA Area Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ACTAFOLIO Win 1.0.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 19:18:48.920