ACSpec 18.104.22.168 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall ACSpec 22.214.171.124 from your computerTechniSolve Software cc
. Go over here
for more information on TechniSolve Software cc. Click on http://www.coolit.co.za
to get more data about ACSpec 126.96.36.199 on TechniSolve Software cc's website. ACSpec 188.8.131.52 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TechniSolve\ACSpec directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. ACSpec 184.108.40.206's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TechniSolve\ACSpec\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.43 MB (1502720 bytes) on disk and is called ACSpec.exe.
The executable files below are part of ACSpec 220.127.116.11. They occupy an average of 1.51 MB (1585002
bytes) on disk.
- ACSpec.exe (1.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (80.35 KB)
The current page applies to ACSpec 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
ACSpec 126.96.36.199 is an application marketed by TechniSolve Software cc. Some users try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall ACSpec 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ACSpec 184.108.40.206 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ACSpec 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ACSpec 18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the ACSpec 22.214.171.124 application will be found very quickly. After you select ACSpec 126.96.36.199 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ACSpec 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ACSpec 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.coolit.co.za
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TechniSolve\ACSpec\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ACSpec 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling ACSpec 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ACSpec 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ACSpec 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ACSpec 188.8.131.52 by TechniSolve Software cc from your PC, we are not saying that ACSpec 184.108.40.206 by TechniSolve Software cc is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ACSpec 220.127.116.11 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 20:56:27.750