This web page is about ACH 2.0.5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ACH 2.0.5 from your PCPARC
. You can find out more on PARC or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.parc.com/istl/projects/ach/ach.html
if you want to read more on ACH 2.0.5 on PARC's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\ACH directory (same installation drive as Windows). ACH 2.0.5's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ACH\uninst.exe. uninst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 54.13 KB (55432 bytes) on disk.
ACH 2.0.5 contains of the executables below. They take 54.13 KB (55432
bytes) on disk.
This data is about ACH 2.0.5 version 2.0.5
ACH 2.0.5 is an application offered by PARC. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall ACH 2.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ACH 2.0.5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ACH 2.0.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "ACH 2.0.5". The ACH 2.0.5 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ACH 2.0.5 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ACH 2.0.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ACH 2.0.5:
- The software company is: http://www.parc.com/istl/projects/ach/ach.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ACH\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ACH 2.0.5.
8. After uninstalling ACH 2.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ACH 2.0.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ACH 2.0.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ACH 2.0.5 by PARC from your computer, we are not saying that ACH 2.0.5 by PARC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ACH 2.0.5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:36:28.277