ACDSee Pro 5.2
ACDSee Pro 5.2 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall ACDSee Pro 5.2 from your PCACD Systems International
. Take a look here
for more information on ACD Systems International. Please follow http://www.acdsee.com
if you want to read more on ACDSee Pro 5.2 on ACD Systems International's web page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ACDSee Pro directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for ACDSee Pro 5.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ACDSee Pro\Uninstall.exe. ACDSeePro5.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 19.98 MB (20948592 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ACDSee Pro 5.2. They take an average of 32.24 MB (33801234
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ACDDnlMgr.exe (241.33 KB)
- ACDSeePro5.exe (19.98 MB)
- ACDSeeProInTouch2.exe (803.11 KB)
- ACDSeeQVPro5.exe (2.77 MB)
- ACDSeeSR.exe (2.21 MB)
- D3DBaseSlideShow.exe (2.85 MB)
- DevDetect.exe (588.00 KB)
- OldBaseSlideShow.exe (2.40 MB)
- Sync.exe (365.33 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (69.42 KB)
The current page applies to ACDSee Pro 5.2 version 5.2.157
ACDSee Pro 5.2 is an application released by the software company ACD Systems International. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove ACDSee Pro 5.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ACDSee Pro 5.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ACDSee Pro 5.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ACDSee Pro 5.2". The ACDSee Pro 5.2 program will be found automatically. After you select ACDSee Pro 5.2 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ACDSee Pro 5.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ACDSee Pro 5.2:
- The software company is: http://www.acdsee.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ACDSee Pro\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ACDSee Pro 5.2.
8. After removing ACDSee Pro 5.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ACDSee Pro 5.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ACDSee Pro 5.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ACDSee Pro 5.2 by ACD Systems International from your computer, nor are we saying that ACDSee Pro 5.2 by ACD Systems International is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ACDSee Pro 5.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 12:04:16.690