ACDSee 5.0 中文版
ACDSee 5.0 中文版 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall ACDSee 5.0 中文版 from your PCACD Systems, Ltd.
. Open here
where you can read more on ACD Systems, Ltd.. More information about the app ACDSee 5.0 中文版 can be seen at http://hi.baidu.com/iamcanon/
. ACDSee 5.0 中文版 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ACDSee5 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove ACDSee 5.0 中文版 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ACDSee5\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. ACDSee 5.0 中文版's main file takes about 2.65 MB (2781184 bytes) and its name is ACDSee5.exe.
ACDSee 5.0 中文版 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.85 MB (5087542
bytes) on disk.
- ACDSee5.exe (2.65 MB)
- DigitaCap.exe (80.00 KB)
- FotoCanvas2.exe (1.84 MB)
- IDBSvr.exe (228.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (60.30 KB)
This info is about ACDSee 5.0 中文版 version 5.0
ACDSee 5.0 中文版 is a program released by ACD Systems, Ltd.. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove ACDSee 5.0 中文版 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ACDSee 5.0 中文版 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ACDSee 5.0 中文版 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ACDSee 5.0 中文版". If it exists on your system the ACDSee 5.0 中文版 app will be found very quickly. When you select ACDSee 5.0 中文版 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ACDSee 5.0 中文版, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ACDSee 5.0 中文版:
- The software company is: http://hi.baidu.com/iamcanon/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ACDSee5\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ACDSee 5.0 中文版.
8. After uninstalling ACDSee 5.0 中文版, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ACDSee 5.0 中文版 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ACDSee 5.0 中文版 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ACDSee 5.0 中文版 by ACD Systems, Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that ACDSee 5.0 中文版 by ACD Systems, Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ACDSee 5.0 中文版 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-10 03:46:12.613