You can find below details on how to uninstall ACB 2.0.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ACB 2.0.0 from your computerBBVA Bancomer
. Go over here
for more details on BBVA Bancomer. More details about the application ACB 2.0.0 can be found at http://www.bancomer.com
. ACB 2.0.0 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Bancomer - ACB directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files\Bancomer - ACB\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ACB 2.0.0. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.44 MB (1511424 bytes) on disk and is called GCL.exe.
The following executables are contained in ACB 2.0.0. They occupy 1.48 MB (1551736
bytes) on disk.
- GCL.exe (1.44 MB)
- uninst.exe (39.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.0
of ACB 2.0.0.
ACB 2.0.0 is a program offered by BBVA Bancomer. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase ACB 2.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove ACB 2.0.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ACB 2.0.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ACB 2.0.0". If it exists on your system the ACB 2.0.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select ACB 2.0.0 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ACB 2.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ACB 2.0.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.bancomer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Bancomer - ACB\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ACB 2.0.0.
8. After uninstalling ACB 2.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ACB 2.0.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ACB 2.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ACB 2.0.0 by BBVA Bancomer from your PC, we are not saying that ACB 2.0.0 by BBVA Bancomer is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ACB 2.0.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-01 21:32:11.103