AC RedCube 1.0
AC RedCube 1.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall AC RedCube 1.0 from your PCDanfoss
. Additional info about Danfoss can be read here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\AC RedCube folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\AC RedCube\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove AC RedCube 1.0. unins000.exe is the AC RedCube 1.0's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.23 MB (1290441 bytes) on disk.
AC RedCube 1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 1.23 MB (1290441
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of AC RedCube 1.0.
AC RedCube 1.0 is an application released by the software company Danfoss. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase AC RedCube 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AC RedCube 1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AC RedCube 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AC RedCube 1.0". The AC RedCube 1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AC RedCube 1.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AC RedCube 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AC RedCube 1.0.
8. After removing AC RedCube 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AC RedCube 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AC RedCube 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AC RedCube 1.0 by Danfoss from your computer, nor are we saying that AC RedCube 1.0 by Danfoss is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AC RedCube 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-29 06:18:50.470