ABarCode ActiveX version 5.7
This info is about ABarCode ActiveX version 5.7 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ABarCode ActiveX version 5.7 from your systemRKD Software
. Additional info about RKD Software can be seen here
. More details about ABarCode ActiveX version 5.7 can be seen at http://www.sbarcode.com/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RKD\ABarCode directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for ABarCode ActiveX version 5.7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\RKD\ABarCode\unins000.exe. ABarCode ActiveX version 5.7's primary file takes around 290.00 KB (296960 bytes) and is named ActivateSoft.exe.
ABarCode ActiveX version 5.7 contains of the executables below. They take 944.47 KB (967140
bytes) on disk.
- ActivateSoft.exe (290.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (626.47 KB)
- Sample_VC6.exe (28.00 KB)
This data is about ABarCode ActiveX version 5.7 version 5.7
ABarCode ActiveX version 5.7 is a program released by RKD Software. Some computer users want to remove this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove ABarCode ActiveX version 5.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ABarCode ActiveX version 5.7 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ABarCode ActiveX version 5.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "ABarCode ActiveX version 5.7". If it exists on your system the ABarCode ActiveX version 5.7 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ABarCode ActiveX version 5.7 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ABarCode ActiveX version 5.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ABarCode ActiveX version 5.7:
- The publisher is: http://www.sbarcode.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RKD\ABarCode\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ABarCode ActiveX version 5.7.
8. After removing ABarCode ActiveX version 5.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ABarCode ActiveX version 5.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ABarCode ActiveX version 5.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove ABarCode ActiveX version 5.7 by RKD Software from your computer, we are not saying that ABarCode ActiveX version 5.7 by RKD Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ABarCode ActiveX version 5.7 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-23 06:58:48.940