ABK is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall ABK from your systemMindGems, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on MindGems, Inc.. You can see more info related to ABK at http://www.mindgems.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\ABK folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling ABK is "C:\Program Files\ABK\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.35 MB (1411072 bytes) on disk and is labeled abk.exe.
ABK is comprised of the following executables which take 2.01 MB (2106650
bytes) on disk:
- abk.exe (1.35 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current page applies to ABK version 4.5
alone. You can find below a few links to other ABK releases:
ABK is a program offered by the software company MindGems, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall ABK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ABK with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ABK or simply click the Search field and type in "ABK". The ABK application will be found automatically. After you select ABK in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ABK, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ABK:
- The publisher is: http://www.mindgems.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ABK\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ABK.
8. After removing ABK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ABK which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ABK using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ABK by MindGems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ABK by MindGems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ABK supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-25 01:02:11.770