ABBYY FineReader is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall ABBYY FineReader from your PChttp://xcv.my1.ru/
. Additional info about http://xcv.my1.ru/ can be read here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ABBYY\FineReader 10 directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\ABBYY\FineReader 10\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ABBYY FineReader. ABBYY FineReader's primary file takes around 2.12 MB (2227976 bytes) and is named FineReader.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside ABBYY FineReader. They occupy about 3.64 MB (3815690
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AbbyySTI.exe (58.26 KB)
- Bonus.ScreenshotReader.exe (513.26 KB)
- FineExec.exe (36.76 KB)
- FineReader.exe (2.12 MB)
- ScanTwain.exe (377.26 KB)
- ScanWia.exe (235.26 KB)
- TrigrammsInstaller.exe (26.76 KB)
- uninst.exe (302.96 KB)
The current page applies to ABBYY FineReader version 10.0.102.105
ABBYY FineReader is an application released by http://xcv.my1.ru/. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase ABBYY FineReader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ABBYY FineReader with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ABBYY FineReader or simply click the Search feature and type in "ABBYY FineReader". If it is installed on your PC the ABBYY FineReader app will be found very quickly. After you select ABBYY FineReader in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ABBYY FineReader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ABBYY FineReader.
8. After uninstalling ABBYY FineReader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ABBYY FineReader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ABBYY FineReader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ABBYY FineReader by http://xcv.my1.ru/ from your computer, nor are we saying that ABBYY FineReader by http://xcv.my1.ru/ is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ABBYY FineReader supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 07:08:17.057