This info is about AApppptuOOU for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AApppptuOOU from your systemApptoU
. More info about ApptoU can be seen here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AApppptuOOU directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall AApppptuOOU by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\AApppptuOOU\7WzHFXqn23vzO0.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named 7WzHFXqn23vzO0.exe and its approximative size is 218.00 KB (223232 bytes).
AApppptuOOU installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 218.00 KB (223232
bytes) on disk.
- 7WzHFXqn23vzO0.exe (218.00 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling AApppptuOOU we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall AApppptuOOU:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AApppptuOOU
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AApppptuOOU\7WzHFXqn23vzO0.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AApppptuOOU\7WzHFXqn23vzO0.tlb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AApppptuOOU\7WzHFXqn23vzO0.x64.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
AApppptuOOU is an application released by ApptoU. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove AApppptuOOU is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AApppptuOOU from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AApppptuOOU or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AApppptuOOU". The AApppptuOOU program will be found automatically. After you click AApppptuOOU in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AApppptuOOU, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AApppptuOOU.
8. After uninstalling AApppptuOOU, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AApppptuOOU that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AApppptuOOU using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AApppptuOOU by ApptoU from your PC, nor are we saying that AApppptuOOU by ApptoU is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AApppptuOOU supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-09 10:01:27.103