AAS - Masala
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall AAS - Masala for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AAS - Masala from your computerApplied Acoustics Systems
. You can read more on Applied Acoustics Systems or check for application updates here
. Usually the AAS - Masala program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Applied Acoustics Systems\AAS Player directory, depending on the user's option during setup. AAS - Masala's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Applied Acoustics Systems\AAS Player\Uninstall Masala.exe. The application's main executable file is called AAS Player.exe and its approximative size is 7.52 MB (7884800 bytes).
AAS - Masala is composed of the following executables which occupy 16.21 MB (16997937
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall Masala.exe (67.38 KB)
- Uninstall Swatches.exe (67.66 KB)
- AAS Player.exe (7.52 MB)
- AAS Player.exe (8.56 MB)
AAS - Masala is an application released by Applied Acoustics Systems. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove AAS - Masala is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AAS - Masala from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AAS - Masala or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AAS - Masala". If it exists on your system the AAS - Masala program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AAS - Masala in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AAS - Masala, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AAS - Masala.
8. After uninstalling AAS - Masala, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AAS - Masala which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AAS - Masala using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AAS - Masala by Applied Acoustics Systems from your PC, nor are we saying that AAS - Masala by Applied Acoustics Systems is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AAS - Masala in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 16:11:32.793