AAS - Frontier
A way to uninstall AAS - Frontier from your system
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall AAS - Frontier for Windows. It was developed for Windows by Applied Acoustics Systems
. More information on Applied Acoustics Systems can be seen here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Applied Acoustics Systems\AAS Player folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Applied Acoustics Systems\AAS Player\Uninstall Frontier.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AAS - Frontier. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.56 MB (7930880 bytes) on disk and is titled AAS Player.exe.
AAS - Frontier installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 16.31 MB (17102553
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall Frontier.exe (66.35 KB)
- Uninstall Synbiosis.exe (66.36 KB)
- AAS Player.exe (7.56 MB)
- AAS Player.exe (8.62 MB)
If you're planning to uninstall AAS - Frontier you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
How to erase AAS - Frontier from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
AAS - Frontier is a program marketed by the software company Applied Acoustics Systems. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove AAS - Frontier is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AAS - Frontier or simply activate the Search field and type in "AAS - Frontier". The AAS - Frontier program will be found very quickly. When you select AAS - Frontier in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AAS - Frontier, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AAS - Frontier.
8. After uninstalling AAS - Frontier, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AAS - Frontier that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AAS - Frontier with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AAS - Frontier by Applied Acoustics Systems from your computer, nor are we saying that AAS - Frontier by Applied Acoustics Systems is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AAS - Frontier in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 13:41:46.650