This page is about AA 126.96.36.199 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall AA 188.8.131.52 from your systemappleAA.com
. More information on appleAA.com can be found here
. Please open http://www.appleAA.com
if you want to read more on AA 184.108.40.206 on appleAA.com's page. AA 220.127.116.11 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\AA directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files\AA\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AA 18.104.22.168. The program's main executable file has a size of 16.31 MB (17100288 bytes) on disk and is titled AAHelper.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in AA 22.214.171.124. They take 20.21 MB (21188555
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AAHelper.exe (16.31 MB)
- Feedback.exe (88.00 KB)
- Helper.exe (196.00 KB)
- Launcher.exe (145.38 KB)
- PkgInstaller.exe (562.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (153.57 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (2.78 MB)
The current page applies to AA 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
AA 184.108.40.206 is an application by appleAA.com. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall AA 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AA 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AA 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search field and type in "AA 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the AA 188.8.131.52 application will be found automatically. When you click AA 184.108.40.206 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AA 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AA 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://www.appleAA.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AA\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AA 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing AA 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AA 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AA 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AA 220.127.116.11 by appleAA.com from your computer, we are not saying that AA 18.104.22.168 by appleAA.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AA 22.214.171.124 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:30:00.470