You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall A4Scandoc 184.108.40.206 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall A4Scandoc 220.127.116.11 from your PCRiman company
. Further information on Riman company can be seen here
. Detailed information about A4Scandoc 18.104.22.168 can be found at http://www.a4scandoc.com
. Usually the A4Scandoc 22.214.171.124 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\A4ScanDoc folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing A4Scandoc 126.96.36.199 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\A4ScanDoc\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. A4Scandoc 188.8.131.52's primary file takes around 7.99 MB (8378368 bytes) and is named a4scandoc.exe.
The following executables are contained in A4Scandoc 184.108.40.206. They take 8.15 MB (8546837
bytes) on disk.
- a4scandoc.exe (7.99 MB)
- uninst.exe (164.52 KB)
This info is about A4Scandoc 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
A4Scandoc 22.214.171.124 is an application released by Riman company. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall A4Scandoc 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall A4Scandoc 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find A4Scandoc 184.108.40.206 or simply activate the Search field and type in "A4Scandoc 220.127.116.11". The A4Scandoc 18.104.22.168 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select A4Scandoc 22.214.171.124 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about A4Scandoc 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A4Scandoc 188.8.131.52:
- The software company is: http://www.a4scandoc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\A4ScanDoc\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove A4Scandoc 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing A4Scandoc 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong A4Scandoc 18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing A4Scandoc 22.214.171.124 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove A4Scandoc 126.96.36.199 by Riman company from your PC, we are not saying that A4Scandoc 188.8.131.52 by Riman company is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove A4Scandoc 184.108.40.206 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-08 12:05:15.893