You can find below detailed information on how to remove A4Scandoc 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall A4Scandoc 126.96.36.199 from your PCRiman company
. Open here
for more information on Riman company. Click on http://www.a4scandoc.com
to get more facts about A4Scandoc 188.8.131.52 on Riman company's website. A4Scandoc 184.108.40.206 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\A4ScanDoc folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\A4ScanDoc\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall A4Scandoc 220.127.116.11. The program's main executable file is labeled a4scandoc.exe and its approximative size is 7.99 MB (8377344 bytes).
A4Scandoc 18.104.22.168 is comprised of the following executables which take 8.15 MB (8545808
bytes) on disk:
- a4scandoc.exe (7.99 MB)
- uninst.exe (164.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of A4Scandoc 126.96.36.199.
A4Scandoc 188.8.131.52 is an application marketed by the software company Riman company. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase A4Scandoc 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove A4Scandoc 220.127.116.11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find A4Scandoc 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "A4Scandoc 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the A4Scandoc 126.96.36.199 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select A4Scandoc 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about A4Scandoc 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for A4Scandoc 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.a4scandoc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\A4ScanDoc\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove A4Scandoc 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing A4Scandoc 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong A4Scandoc 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing A4Scandoc 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall A4Scandoc 184.108.40.206 by Riman company from your PC, nor are we saying that A4Scandoc 220.127.116.11 by Riman company is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall A4Scandoc 18.104.22.168 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-07 03:58:08.217