This info is about A4Scandoc 126.96.36.199 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall A4Scandoc 188.8.131.52 from your PCRiman company
. Take a look here
for more details on Riman company. You can read more about related to A4Scandoc 184.108.40.206 at http://www.a4scandoc.com
. A4Scandoc 220.127.116.11 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\A4ScanDoc folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. A4Scandoc 18.104.22.168's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\A4ScanDoc\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 7.99 MB (8376832 bytes) on disk and is named a4scandoc.exe.
The executables below are part of A4Scandoc 22.214.171.124. They take about 8.15 MB (8545299
bytes) on disk.
- a4scandoc.exe (7.99 MB)
- uninst.exe (164.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of A4Scandoc 188.8.131.52.
A4Scandoc 184.108.40.206 is a program marketed by Riman company. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase A4Scandoc 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete A4Scandoc 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find A4Scandoc 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search field and type in "A4Scandoc 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the A4Scandoc 188.8.131.52 application will be found very quickly. After you select A4Scandoc 184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding A4Scandoc 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A4Scandoc 18.104.22.168:
- The software company is: http://www.a4scandoc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\A4ScanDoc\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove A4Scandoc 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing A4Scandoc 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of A4Scandoc 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling A4Scandoc 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall A4Scandoc 220.127.116.11 by Riman company from your computer, nor are we saying that A4Scandoc 18.104.22.168 by Riman company is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall A4Scandoc 22.214.171.124 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 12:10:00.243