This web page contains thorough information on how to remove A4Scandoc 126.96.36.199 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall A4Scandoc 188.8.131.52 from your computerRiman company
. Further information on Riman company can be found here
. Click on http://www.a4scandoc.com
to get more info about A4Scandoc 184.108.40.206 on Riman company's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\A4ScanDoc directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for A4Scandoc 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\A4ScanDoc\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is titled a4scandoc.exe and it has a size of 7.99 MB (8375296 bytes).
A4Scandoc 18.104.22.168 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.14 MB (8540627
bytes) on disk.
- a4scandoc.exe (7.99 MB)
- uninst.exe (161.46 KB)
The current page applies to A4Scandoc 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
A4Scandoc 188.8.131.52 is an application marketed by Riman company. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove A4Scandoc 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove A4Scandoc 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate A4Scandoc 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "A4Scandoc 22.214.171.124". The A4Scandoc 126.96.36.199 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select A4Scandoc 188.8.131.52 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding A4Scandoc 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A4Scandoc 220.127.116.11:
- The publisher is: http://www.a4scandoc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Riman\A4ScanDoc\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall A4Scandoc 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing A4Scandoc 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of A4Scandoc 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing A4Scandoc 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove A4Scandoc 184.108.40.206 by Riman company from your PC, we are not saying that A4Scandoc 220.127.116.11 by Riman company is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove A4Scandoc 18.104.22.168 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 22:08:42.137