You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall A4Scandoc 220.127.116.11 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall A4Scandoc 18.104.22.168 from your computerRiman company
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Riman company. You can see more info related to A4Scandoc 22.214.171.124 at http://www.a4scandoc.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Riman\A4ScanDoc folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Riman\A4ScanDoc\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall A4Scandoc 126.96.36.199. A4Scandoc 188.8.131.52's primary file takes around 7.40 MB (7760384 bytes) and its name is a4scandoc.exe.
A4Scandoc 184.108.40.206 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.56 MB (7925684
bytes) on disk.
- a4scandoc.exe (7.40 MB)
- uninst.exe (161.43 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of A4Scandoc 18.104.22.168.
If planning to uninstall A4Scandoc 22.214.171.124 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by A4Scandoc 126.96.36.199 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Riman\A4ScanDoc
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\A4ScanDoc
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Riman\A4ScanDoc\a4scandoc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Riman\A4ScanDoc\A4Scandoc.url
- C:\Program Files\Riman\A4ScanDoc\about.txt
- C:\Program Files\Riman\A4ScanDoc\AboutRUS.doc
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
A4Scandoc 188.8.131.52 is an application offered by Riman company. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall A4Scandoc 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete A4Scandoc 220.127.116.11 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate A4Scandoc 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search feature and type in "A4Scandoc 22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the A4Scandoc 126.96.36.199 application will be found automatically. After you click A4Scandoc 188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about A4Scandoc 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for A4Scandoc 220.127.116.11:
- The publisher is: http://www.a4scandoc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Riman\A4ScanDoc\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall A4Scandoc 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling A4Scandoc 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of A4Scandoc 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing A4Scandoc 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall A4Scandoc 184.108.40.206 by Riman company from your computer, nor are we saying that A4Scandoc 220.127.116.11 by Riman company is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall A4Scandoc 18.104.22.168 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 06:21:41.893