This page is about A3DSViewer 1.6 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall A3DSViewer 1.6 from your systemApta Graphis
. Check out here
where you can read more on Apta Graphis. A3DSViewer 1.6 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\A3DSViewer folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove A3DSViewer 1.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\A3DSViewer\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. A3dsViewer.exe is the A3DSViewer 1.6's main executable file and it occupies circa 548.00 KB (561152 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of A3DSViewer 1.6. They take an average of 1.66 MB (1736131
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- A3dsViewer.exe (548.00 KB)
The current web page applies to A3DSViewer 1.6 version 31.6
A3DSViewer 1.6 is a program offered by the software company Apta Graphis. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase A3DSViewer 1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete A3DSViewer 1.6 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate A3DSViewer 1.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "A3DSViewer 1.6". If it is installed on your PC the A3DSViewer 1.6 program will be found very quickly. After you click A3DSViewer 1.6 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding A3DSViewer 1.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove A3DSViewer 1.6.
8. After uninstalling A3DSViewer 1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of A3DSViewer 1.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing A3DSViewer 1.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove A3DSViewer 1.6 by Apta Graphis from your PC, we are not saying that A3DSViewer 1.6 by Apta Graphis is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove A3DSViewer 1.6 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 17:15:19.830