A1 Keyword Research
This page is about A1 Keyword Research for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall A1 Keyword Research from your computerMicrosys
. You can read more on Microsys or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.microsystools.com
if you want to read more on A1 Keyword Research on Microsys's page. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Microsys\Keyword Research 9 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for A1 Keyword Research is C:\Program Files\Microsys\Keyword Research 9\unins000.exe. A1 Keyword Research's main file takes about 13.19 MB (13828264 bytes) and is called Keyword_64b_UC.exe.
A1 Keyword Research installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 40.41 MB (42371397
bytes) on disk.
- EmbeddedBrowser.exe (4.10 MB)
- Keyword_64b_UC.exe (13.19 MB)
- Keyword_32b_UC.exe (9.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The current web page applies to A1 Keyword Research version 9.0.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of A1 Keyword Research:
...click to view all...
A1 Keyword Research is an application marketed by the software company Microsys. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall A1 Keyword Research is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall A1 Keyword Research with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate A1 Keyword Research or simply click the Search feature and type in "A1 Keyword Research". If it is installed on your PC the A1 Keyword Research program will be found automatically. When you click A1 Keyword Research in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding A1 Keyword Research, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for A1 Keyword Research:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.microsystools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsys\Keyword Research 9\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove A1 Keyword Research.
8. After removing A1 Keyword Research, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of A1 Keyword Research that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling A1 Keyword Research using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall A1 Keyword Research by Microsys from your computer, nor are we saying that A1 Keyword Research by Microsys is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall A1 Keyword Research supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-19 17:37:06.053