A Wolf in Autumn
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove A Wolf in Autumn for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall A Wolf in Autumn from your PCDavid Szymanski
. Go over here
where you can get more info on David Szymanski. Click on http://ironsnowflakes.blogspot.com/
to get more data about A Wolf in Autumn on David Szymanski's website. A Wolf in Autumn is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\A Wolf in Autumn directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing A Wolf in Autumn is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/395270. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. A Wolf in Autumn's main file takes about 15.07 MB (15803168 bytes) and its name is AWiA.exe.
A Wolf in Autumn contains of the executables below. They occupy 15.07 MB (15803168
bytes) on disk.
A Wolf in Autumn is an application by the software company David Szymanski. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove A Wolf in Autumn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall A Wolf in Autumn from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate A Wolf in Autumn or simply click the Search feature and type in "A Wolf in Autumn". If it is installed on your PC the A Wolf in Autumn application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select A Wolf in Autumn in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding A Wolf in Autumn, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for A Wolf in Autumn:
- The web site of the application is: http://ironsnowflakes.blogspot.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/395270
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove A Wolf in Autumn.
8. After uninstalling A Wolf in Autumn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of A Wolf in Autumn that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing A Wolf in Autumn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall A Wolf in Autumn by David Szymanski from your computer, nor are we saying that A Wolf in Autumn by David Szymanski is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall A Wolf in Autumn supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 04:10:03.897