A Virus Named TOM
A Virus Named TOM is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall A Virus Named TOM from your computerMisfits Attic
. You can find out more on Misfits Attic or check for application updates here
. More data about the application A Virus Named TOM can be seen at http://www.avirusnamedtom.com/
. A Virus Named TOM is normally installed in the C:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\A Virus Named TOM folder, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for A Virus Named TOM is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Steam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.74 MB (2876704 bytes) on disk.
A Virus Named TOM is composed of the following executables which occupy 32.87 MB (34470064
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.74 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (556.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.25 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.76 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.40 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (417.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.93 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (2.07 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
For more A Virus Named TOM versions please click below:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 207650
A Virus Named TOM is an application released by the software company Misfits Attic. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove A Virus Named TOM is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete A Virus Named TOM with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate A Virus Named TOM or simply click the Search field and type in "A Virus Named TOM". If it is installed on your PC the A Virus Named TOM app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click A Virus Named TOM in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about A Virus Named TOM, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for A Virus Named TOM:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.avirusnamedtom.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove A Virus Named TOM.
8. After removing A Virus Named TOM, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of A Virus Named TOM which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling A Virus Named TOM with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall A Virus Named TOM by Misfits Attic from your computer, nor are we saying that A Virus Named TOM by Misfits Attic is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall A Virus Named TOM in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-13 13:47:44.650